Top 5 Super Bowl Commercials 2014
A recurring theme in this year’s super bowl ads: MIXING 2 UNCOMMON THINGS!
Here are my top 5 commercial picks!
(sorry about he links)
5. Turbo Tax: I found this commercial to be SO clever. As a Giants fan I know the feeling of not being able to watch your team, but to make that a great opportunity to do your taxes, HA!
4. Budweiser: Although I am STILL trying to figure out WHAT that dog and that horse have been doing. How cute to see the love between those two.
3. Cheerios: What a great way to say WE SEE YOUR RACIAL CONTROVERSY AND WE RAISE YOU A BABY! This part 2 to an already controversial, interracial commercial was a great way to say not only are we not going to apologize for our beliefs, we are going to continue to promote them GREAT JOB CHEERIOS.
2. Coca- Cola: The backlash for this commercial is already in full swing. But it is fine time to recognize that America is a country of immigrants.
1. AUDI: This was so funny/cute/weird! And to have Sarah Mclachlan, poster child for animal rights, just set it over the top for me.