I would be lying if I said there was nothing I wanted to change about my life right now. Life can really suck you into a whirlwind sometimes, and it is easier than you think to get caught up and lose little pieces of yourself along the way. As a new mom, and a stay at home, work from home, live from home mom at only 22; there are times I’m lost in my own routine.
I have decided to get my LIFE BACK!!! with a simple list of 10 easy changes that wont require too much of a fuss. I am posting this list on the blog so that I have NO CHOICE but to follow through.
Here are some promises I am making to myself from today on:
1. No mater the weather, go outside EVERY Day
2. Significantly reduce the JUNKfood. Better eating = Better Mood..so EAT BETTER & drink better
3. Dedicate an hour to CREATION .. DAILY! (sing, write music, poetry, make up a dance, etc.)
4.Try a new fitness regimen
5. Stop being a brat
6. Be more patient
7.Cut the crap and clean-up!
8. Complete (at least) 2 work related tasks a day (including weekends)
9.Have a Date-Night at least once a week
10. Dedicate time EVERYday to listening to music
I have my 10! I encourage all of you to create your own lists of simple life improvements and STICK TO THEM!!!
I will check in every now again and let you all know how everything is going for me…stay tuned =D
Ms. Get Right